These are the five basic pages of most websites (although there can be many more):
- Home – What you offer and how to find it.
- About Us – May include history and bios.
- Products or Services – What do you make? What do you do?
- FAQs – Answer prospects’ most concerning questions.
- Contact Us – Make it easy for people to reach out.
We write the content for these five basic pages, so you don’t have to!
Benefits of Professionally Written Website Content:
- Enhances your SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Makes you look professional
- Tells your prospects and customers about your company, your unique selling proposition (USP)
- Helps people easily see how your company can solve their problem
- Gets your website up and ready for people to find you quickly
Click HERE to Get a Quote
How do you know about my company and its products and services?
First, we research other similar companies and get some general information about your industry and its products and services. Then we formulate a list of questions about you and your company. We interview you and your employees to uncover what makes you different — how you uniquely solve problems for your customers. Then, we write a draft and see how close we are to what you do and why you’re so good at it. With your feedback on the draft, the next thing you know your website is ready to rock and roll.
How long does it take to write the website content?
It depends on how much research we have to do, and mostly it depends on how easy it is to get hold of people to interview them. Then it’s how quickly we can get people to read our drafts. We know if we’re writing bios, we can check out your LinkedIn and Facebook pages, but sometimes those are outdated. Otherwise, if everyone pitches in and can schedule time with us, we can pull together website content in a two to four weeks depending on our workload.
How do you know what keywords to put in our website content?
That’s pretty easy. Your marketing team (or you) can often reverse engineer the keywords for how people find your website. Here’s how: Put in words that you think people would use to find you and see how many results Google returns. Change the order of the words. Change the words. We’ll put the most popular words and phrases in the text of your website. Then after a month or two, we can change the content and see if you get any more “visitors.” If you add products and services, you’d need new website content at that point.